Kennedy House Residential Services - Objectives
The following statements outline our objectives in residential care.
- To ensure safety and compassion of all youth placed within Kennedy House Youth Services.
- To institute the standards, guidelines, mandates and philosophy of the CFSA (Child & Family Services Act), YCJA (Youth Criminal Justice Act) and all other relevant legislation.
- To provide proficient programming to young persons.
- Work in co-operation with the Children’s Aid Society, community agencies and governing ministries to maintain high quality and effective service to youth.
- To provide an open referral system that allows for a prompt response to immediate needs of referring individuals and agencies.
- Incorporate individualized plans into the offered programs.
- To provide gender specific programming to all clients.
© Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved to Kennedy House Youth Services Inc.